Did you know that the kitchen countertop is the most used part of the kitchen? But which one suits you and your kitchen? What should you pay attention to so you pick the best countertop? Read our tips!
How to Choose the Best Kitchen Countertop ?
In this blog, we tell you all about kitchen countertops:
- Which kitchen countertop will you choose?
- Different materials for kitchen countertops
- What should I consider when choosing a kitchen countertop?
Which Kitchen Countertops Will You Choose?
Kitchen countertops, also called worktops come in a wide variety of materials, thicknesses, and types that all contribute to the look of your kitchen. Often, before you visit a showroom, you already have an idea of what you like.
Consequently, we regularly have a customer come into our showroom and say, “I want a natural stone countertop.” What the customer doesn’t know then is that the choice of kitchen countertops is still vast. For example, do you want granite, composite, or ceramic? Do you already know the differences between kitchen countertops? Often there is much more choice than you think, and it is necessary to seek advice from an expert who can help you make the best choice.
Different Materials for Kitchen Countertops
The choice between different kitchen countertops is vast. But what is the best kitchen countertop material? It’s not easy to say, as each countertop and each material has its pros and cons. For example, a granite kitchen countertop is not only beautiful but also very user-friendly. A composite kitchen top has a natural look and ensures a hygienic kitchen. And a wooden kitchen top, on the other hand, adds warmth and atmosphere to your kitchen. Want to know more about a specific material’s kitchen countertops? Check out the different materials for kitchen countertops:
What Should I Consider When Choosing a Kitchen Countertop?
A kitchen countertop is the most important work area for any kitchen prince or princess, all the more important that it meets all your needs! What do you pay attention to when buying a new countertop?
- Practicality: It has to be hygienic. Just think about how often you go over the countertop with a cloth. For example, you pour coffee, spread your bread, or do the dishes. After this, it should be easy to clean.
- Beautiful appearance: The eye wants something too! Tastes differ, but the choice is vast.
- Durability: The top should be able to withstand a bump so that it lasts a long time. A hot pan on the top should not cause immediate damage. All the tops in our range are suitable as countertops, but some are more sensitive to stains than others.
- Price: One worktop has a different price than another. This mainly has to do with the material you choose.
Put the pros and cons of different countertops side by side, determine what the most important factors are for you, and based on this, choose what is the best kitchen countertop for you.